[AT] It's trying, but... no lift

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Thu Sep 15 06:56:20 PDT 2016

I have a MF35D that also has lift problems. I am guessing either the piston seal broke, or the pump went out. Before this happened I could lift round bales with a rear spear.

Mine will now lift for 3 to 5 minutes until the oil warms enough and then nothing.
Just waiting to get to that project after I get a few others completed.

The MF 35 series are great tractors. When I was in High School, I drove am MF65 one summer back when wheat fields were plowed.

Thanks,
Dennis

Sent from my iPad