[AT] test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 15 03:13:04 PDT 2016

That's great Al.  I haven't talked to any of our local guys so
what I said about their crop is just from observation.  It might
not be as bad as I thought.  200 bushel corn used to be unheard
of around here.  However, I think the guys out in the corn belt
are laughing at us about a 180 bushel average yield.  It's mighty
good for around here though!

Charlie