[AT] tractor question

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Sep 13 15:05:28 PDT 2016

I have an LA that has the lever with the brake band, it is the parking
brake.  It also has hydraulic brakes, but both pedals are on the same
side.  I think maybe you might have an L with the brakes on each
side.    My LA has the hydraulic pump that runs off the PTO.  You give
up the PTO for the hydraulics.   I have never seen an LA with factory
hydraulics.

Cecil in OKla