[AT] test

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Sep 12 20:24:23 PDT 2016

Spencer:

That is great service from a baler.  I loved to bale small bales, set
the throttle for about 50 strokes a minute, and then just ride the
rocking chair!  Used to bale with an Oliver 50 and a Massey 85 on LP.
Throttle about 2/3 open and just listen to that governor open.  Midnight
baling, or get up at 4am and bale in the cool of the morning when you
had to have a jacket.  The rocking of the baler, and the sound of the
engine, and the heat from the engine when you turned into the breeze,
knocked the chill off the morning.  It just does not get any better than
that!!    Round balers just don't have the effect that the small square
ones do..

Cecil in OKla