[AT] D10/D12

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:03:33 PDT 2016

If you happen to go to a carnival that has older rides, pay attention to the
power units pulling the ride.
They are quite often Allis Chalmers units.  I forget the number designations
of them now but the hoods,
radiator covers and gas tanks look very much like they came right off of  a
B, C, CA or WD 45.  I love
to hear them run.  That crisp Allis Chalmers governor is just what those
rides need for changing load
conditions.   I haven't been to a carnival in many years so I have no idea
how many of them are still around.

Charlie