[AT] no exhaust gasket?

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Mon Sep 5 00:11:35 PDT 2016

In a message dated 9/4/2016 10:07:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
crbearden at copper.net writes:

And here  is another.   I just google searched on 3 hole exhaust flange
gasket.

https://www.bestmufflers.com/bshop/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=muffl
er&search_in_description=0&page=1&sort=4a&osCsid=9770a8c27b9c65c034058700928
c3bf7

Cecil  in OKla