[AT] no exhaust gasket?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Sep 4 11:03:00 PDT 2016

I captured an old large metal file years ago exactly for this situation.
The file is huge. I use it to flatten surfaces such as what you are dealing
with. Then I purchase thick  exhaust gasket material from NAPA and make a
gasket to fit.  Has worked every time for me. Be diligent about using the
file to flatten the mating surfaces. It takes a little elbow grease but the
reward is substantial.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.