[AT] Portland

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 03:54:18 PDT 2016

Farmer, good to share your post and know that Diane and You are doing quite
well. Barbara is talking about selling/reducing some of her 400 daylilies
and I well be reducing from 360 tomatoes next year.  We enjoy gardening, but
are getting much slower.
Last year my heart doctor, who has an excellent reputation, stopped my
Crestor and Zetia after I offered that I sure was getting tired of leg
cramps.  He said that my age, 84, there was reduced benefit in using those
medications;  I did not have other noticeable side effects. Herb(GA)