[AT] D10/D12

David Steinich dsteinich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:24:09 PDT 2016

Externally that block is the same as the 160ci in the D15 series two,
making a swap possible. Internally they are different, causing the 160
rebuild to be a lot more expensive. I think there should be serial numbers
on the blocks (behind or to the rear of the carb) and casting numbers that
could help identify the motor's origin.