[AT] still on the job

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 26 15:50:39 PDT 2016

BIG difference between 4th and 5th, it handles it fine even on hot June
afternoons--but it loves gas! My cultimulcher is 12' I think. 30 years
ago the one we had was 14', I don't remember what gear I pulled that one
in. With my inexperienced son rolling, I had him in third--also I was
riding so I could instruct him.

John