[AT] still on the job

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Tue Oct 25 07:29:28 PDT 2016

John,

I am just curious...do you know if the M had red rims when your'
Grandmother bought it?  I've seen a couple of Farmalls that were built
during that era that had red rims but with no hint of red paint on the
tires.  It made me wonder if they left the factory that way or if someone
just did a good job at repainting them.

Thanks -
Dudley