[AT] still on the job

Paul paul at plwaugh.com
Mon Oct 24 19:51:48 PDT 2016

John

Now that you have my brain in gear, we didn't do every acre of corn
either. We had a bunch of clay that needed busted up if plowed too wet.
The muck bottoms we did not culti-pack. We did wheat and oats ground
also, but that was usually less than 50 acres. I could turn on a dime
with a spring tooth harrow, only took ONCE of getting the harrow up on
the rear wheeel and lesson learned :)

Paul - IN