[AT] drought

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Oct 21 10:33:11 PDT 2016

Here in California our drought has been the last five years. In other
parts of the Southwest it is 7-10 years already. I have come around to
the idea that cover crops, placement of solar panels on buildings and
over pavement, tree planting and solar desalinization pipelines using
the newest technology are part of the answer now. After all, I believe
that Americans like the idea of eating food that is not imported only
like some places.
      But then I am "just" a farmer and make my living - or try to -
from growing vegetables, herbs, nuts and edible flowers.
              Grant Brians