[AT] Mathew

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 8 14:16:50 PDT 2016

I forsee some stuck combines over the next couple weeks if you guys get
the foot of rain they are calling for. We've already got 5" and it keeps
raining harder with more wind.

I actually saw a field of beans that was cut last week, I imagine just
as soon as it dries out early bean harvest will be in full swing.

When all this dries out (forecast has sunshine for a week), it will be
time to try to harvest one last cutting of hay---the newest tractor we
use is 44 years old!

John Hall