[AT] Tractor oil filters

Larry Mason lcmason at uslink.net
Sun Oct 2 09:57:06 PDT 2016

The 801 series was made from 1958 to 1962. The 6 indicates a 5 speed with
live pto. I have a 841 which is 4 speed . With buffalo nickels, you can
restore a date by using concentrated white vinegar.(basically acid etching).
There aare different acids for different metals that can restore serial
numbers for at least a short period of time. Quite a lot of websites that
deal with this.