[AT] still on the job

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 24 18:29:52 PDT 2016

Worth noting, it has the original generator and starter (according to my
dad), although I am certain both have been rebuilt a couple times.
Technically that isn't true, one of them along with the battery and/or
lights were stolen when the tractor was new (before my family took
delivery). Things may have still been in short supply from WWII, or some
sorry SOB just decided to help himself to some free parts.

John