[AT] Rim Guard Beet Juice

SZakaluk at aol.com SZakaluk at aol.com
Sat Oct 22 12:00:35 PDT 2016

I've had good luck with Rim Guard brand beet juice in my Ferguson  TO-20
rears.  Had them filled about 10 years ago, no leaks yet.  Just  need to
remember to check the tire pressure with the valve stem up.  As  Greg said, it is
sticky.  I think it does damage digital tire pressure  gauges, doesn't seem
to hurt the old style gauges (non-electronic.)  Link  to more info:
http://www.rimguard.biz/

Steve Zakaluk
Falcon, CO