[AT] ping....

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Oct 16 20:33:36 PDT 2016

On 10/16/2016 9:07 PM, Ken Knierim wrote:
> Heard it here in AZ where (while cooling down after a day cussing a small
> block Chevy mechanical fuel pump in) I just watched a video of a gas to
> diesel 6 cylinder IH fire up on gas and switch to diesel. (Damn... my TD-14
> never sounded that good. something else to fix I guess) It was a power unit
> or it would be a tractor reference. :)
It finally got sunny and above 40 degrees here Saturday so I got out
with the MF Super 90 and hauled in the
last half load of hay bales. There has been no harvesting here since the
first days of October. Snow, rain and then
snow again on the tenth has some of us wondering if we will get the rest
of this year's crop harvested or not.

Ralph in Sask.