[AT] Mathew

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 8 17:29:47 PDT 2016

IF???? we've already passed that mark. I just hope we don't get another
foot.
Plus the ground has been saturated since August.
I know one guy that just picked about 200 acres of corn with moisture levels
around 20 percent.  He's been waiting for it to dry since late August.
Finally
had to get it out.

Charlie