[AT] Mathew

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 03:25:23 PDT 2016

We had approx half hour of heavy drizzle last evening; we were hoping for a
decent amount of rain as we are in a small area of significant lack of
moisture.  Worst drought in the nearly twenty years we've lived here. We
sure picked the wrong year for planting 360 tomato plants; as farmers say
"maybe next year".  Herb(GA)