[AT] Mathew

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 8 02:43:13 PDT 2016

John, the areas I frequent are mostly in corn and beans this year.
The corn is about all harvested finally and would have been a month
ago except for all the rain we've had slowing drying in the field.
Beans are still pretty young because of a late start in the spring.
I don't think I've been past a cotton or tobacco field in the last month
or so but I suspect there is still a fair bit of tobacco in the fields.
As you know but probably the others don't, our governor suspended the
laws on truck weight limits for  trucks hauling farm products for a few
weeks to help get
the corps out of the fields.

Charlie