[AT] Mathew

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 7 19:57:44 PDT 2016

Sounds like you guys will be OK flood wise. What about the crops down
there? I imagine all the corn and tobacco is out of the fields. Beans
and cotton are still out I assume. According to reports I have read they
lifted restrictions on trucks early in the week so as much could be
moved and harvested as possible. I got my last filed of corn cut
yesterday (other than a 2 acre experiment of late corn that is not near
ready to pick). I had to play in the mud as it was. We have about 6
weeks to get wheat planted, but I am beginning to have my doubts about
that. Every one was planting in the mud last year, needless to say it
did not work very well.
Keep us updated tomorrow, looks like you guys are in for a pretty good
soaking to say the least.

John Hall