[AT] OT Cadillac Northstar engine

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:16:03 PDT 2016

"...or most anyone on this list for that matter..."

Really Charlie, I try to be civil... and I'll admit that I'm human, and
maybe I fail sometimes.  However I *certainly* take your comment as quite
pointedly un-civil, and furthermore, I don't know why you believe you speak
for most anyone else on the list.

Basically your previous comment on this Northstar starter subject is
nothing but a rather silly conspiracy theory.  I offered a logical
alternative from my perspective, gained from working in the periphery of
the automotive industry for my whole career, and I was using I believed to
be a polite tone.  So I don't understand the passive-aggressive nature of
your reply.

Oh - wait - was that supposed to be rhetorical?

SO