[AT] OT Cadillac Northstar engine

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sat Oct 1 16:32:04 PDT 2016

Mike.

I think the GM cartridge filters are a great idea. You can take it off without spilling oil everywhere. The oil in the filter drains down to the crankcase. The canister deals gets loose and spills all over. My EcoDiesel has a similar filter. O-Rings can reuse for 3 to 5 oil changes if you want to.

Yes, I know you need a special socket.

Yes, I am an engineer, but I also won a state auto mechanics contest when I was in high school, and still use my wrenches often. Just shut off welder 5 minutes ago, and checking email now in my toy shed.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad