[Farmall] practically new 140

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Sat Nov 26 15:52:41 PST 2016

Yes, that is somewhat similar. We use mostly 2 1/4" square tubing on
diamond patterns, but this particular tractor has the old style JD t-bar
style setup on the front with the 2 1/4" on the back. The knives shown
in your picture are not what we use though as we need flat for top of
bed and then curved for side of bed. I'll try to send a photo soon but
need to finish a project now before the sun goes down. I just fixed
multiple bathroom drain issues on one of the farm rentals - smelly and
messy work as always.
               Grant Brians