[Farmall] [Farmal] real question

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 24 15:01:01 PST 2016

Have you tried Case-IH? Been a long time since we had to work on a pump
but I would think common things like seals and O-rings are available. I
pulled up a parts book for an AV (probably the same as for a Super A)
and didn't see the part number you gave. I don't know how common these
machines are in your area (read if the parts guy at the dealership knows
his head from a hole in the ground). If your local guys can't help out,
try a dealership in the Southeast--I would reccommend Clapp Bros. in
Siler City, N.C. or Collie Equip in Danville, Va. . They should be more
than familiar with those pumps to guide you as to what parts you need.
I'm halfway between either and they will gladly ship you parts.

John Hall