[Farmall] [Farmal] real question

Bobby Guilbeau bobbyguilbeau at att.net
Wed Nov 23 19:04:15 PST 2016

Pulled the pump apart today it's a 355007r93, no o rings except for  the
line.  Only thing I find so far is the ring between the two body parts is
smashed an damaged pretty bad.  Have not seen any on-line to replace it any
pointers as to who may have this.

I've attached a picture,

Bobby Guilbeau
Ranger