[Farmall] real question

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Mon Nov 21 09:07:35 PST 2016

Depending on the model, it will have either a sel or an o-ring on the
shaft that is worn.  The shaft may also be grooved, but if it is seal
you can get a reddy sleeve.  If an o-ring using an abrasive buff in a
Dremell tool to go around the shaft several times and smooth out the
groove will usually take care of the wear problem.