[AT] synthetic oil - gas versus diesel trucks

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 12:13:36 PST 2016

Good point Grant; don't remember that issue being mentioned in previous
comparisons. Will admit that I don't always seriously analyze such
comparisons.  I will note that I was initially upset when I found out a
couple years ago that my favorite (Dodge Dakota) pickup did have diesel
optional; in Africa. Herb(GA)