[AT] synthetic oil

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:16:27 PST 2016

Gil,  I'm late coming to this conversation but I'll tell you what I read
in a farm magazine many years ago.  The article said if you don't drive
a truck (pickup or medium duty) at least 50,000 miles a year you can't
justify the expense of purchase and maintenance on the diesel.
That was probably 25 years ago and I'm sure the economics have
changed over time but it's still a point worth considering.

Charlie