[AT] Synthetic Oil

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Nov 12 20:18:22 PST 2016

I really don't know.   The 5w-30 is labeled as engine oil, and the 15-40
or 15-50 is labeled as diesel engine oil.  This was the reason I only
had one diesel with the 5w-30 to start with.  They are light loaded now
as one is used as a  utility tractor with a loader used for moving hay
and bale spike and the other one has a pintle ring on the loader for
spotting trailers and a Post hole digger on the back..

Cecil in OKla