[AT] Synthetic Oil

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 19:36:29 PST 2016

Henry, Yeah, I've got an aging 'fleet' of engines.  I had not thought about
it but maybe the variance in oil specs is, as you said, due to what was
available when the engines were built.

I would 'love' to be able to use one type in summer and one type in the
winter.

This may be what I end up doing.  Thanks