[AT] Synthetic Oil

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 16:18:37 PST 2016

I apologize if this has been discussed recently, I searched my ATIS folder
and couldn't find any prior posts.

I have 6 small engines here and they all seem to call for different specs
of oil.  I would love to be able to find one that would work in all of them.

They consist of

Generac 15hp generator (13 years old)
Husqvarna articulating lawn tractor w/Briggs 20hp (4 years old)
Champion 389cc pressure washer (new)
Deutz Allis garden tractor (26 years old) w/Kohler Magnum 16hp
Craftsman push mower (10 years old) w/Briggs 6.75hp
TroyBuilt walk-behind sickle mower (22 years old) w/Briggs 5.5hp

The manuals for the above all spec the best type of oil to use during
winter and summer, and I am stocking 5w-30, 10w-30, straight 30 weight, and
10w-30 synthetic for the Husqvarna.

Does anyone offer any type of synthetic that could be safely used in these
engines?

I am guessing that the answer will be no, but thought I would ask :)

As always, I really appreciate Spencer making this resource available.

Thanks!