[AT] NOS Farmall 140 at auction near John Hall's

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 8 19:43:00 PST 2016

I think, in a nutshell, the farming and tractor repair operation at that
farm is being dissolved or split up. I've heard for close to a year now
that it was for sale. Last week I found out it was gong to Ritchie bros.
for auction. I saw the tractor about 11 or 12 years ago. It hadn't been
run in ages. They actually had 2 of them, one was sold not long after
they got it.
I'll have to look into going to get some pics of it--I have a cousin
that works for Ritchie bros.

John Hall