[AT] Vote

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Nov 8 18:27:36 PST 2016

I would recommend everyone look for and read 2 books about the control
of both the media and the educations system.  They are written by Antony
Sutton.  One is The skull & Bones Society Americas secret
establishment.   The other is Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler.
They are rather eye opening.   Pay special attention to Brown Brothers
Harriman & Company a private banking firm.    Back in Lincoln's
presidency, one Harriman brother was Sec of Treasury, and the other was
head of the Union Pacific Railroad.  The US guaranteed the loans for
Union Pacific to lay the track in the west.  The Federal Govt also gave
the land under the tracks to the railroad for free......    Hmmmm!

Don't want to start anything, no flames, just read and then look at the
history we were taught in school.....

Cecil in OKla