[AT] Spam> Re: OT LED question

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Nov 7 15:16:00 PST 2016

Last fall we were coming home pulling a horse trailer, and it looked
like a truck coming toward us had it's brights on making it hard for us
to see the road. We briefly flashed our brights just to have him check.
He promptly hit his brights and a 48" LED light bar that quickly got out
attention!

Mike M