[AT] Spam> Re: OT LED question

Paul paul at plwaugh.com
Mon Nov 7 13:53:09 PST 2016

And those lights can be adjusted, I know cause I did mine. I was a
professional drive and the last thing I wanted was pissing people off. I
set mine up so  with a1200lbs. on the trailer ball, low beam would get
me by, and brights would reach out there. Now with the weight off the
ball, low was about worthless, but my brights were only slightly
brighter than most dims and if they really fussed I would put them on
low beam.

Paul - IN