[AT] OT LED question

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 6 04:46:17 PST 2016

Cecil, you may be able to find a halogen or something that would work. I
find it absolutely amazing how bad those old 6 volt lights were--you
can't read a wristwatch 20 ft in front of one, much less drive! We've
still got 3 tractors running on 6 volt. Occasionaly we are putting away
equipment when it begins to get dark--not pleasant!One of them has small
bulbs, the other 2 have sealed beams. If you find a source for upgrading
cheaply, post it to the list. By upgrade I don't mean to bring it up to
modern vehicle output, 2-3x's increase would be a massive improvement!

John Hall