[AT] OT LED question

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Wed Nov 2 06:12:25 PDT 2016

Based on the discussion here a little over a year ago, I put some LED
lights here and there.  One being in the kitchen.  Seemed good. However,
lately I have been having trouble seeing well in the kitchen.  Just
seemed like there was not enough light.  I just screwed the CREE LED out
and installed one of my old 100W incandescent bulbs.  Holy Smokes!!!!  I
can see again.  I was getting worried about my eyes.  Why has this
expensive LED bulb dimmed down??  I think the govmnt stuck it to us
again like the digital television signal.

Ron