[AT] Replacement disc blades

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue May 24 08:45:21 PDT 2016

I agree with Greg.  If anyone has it or knows where to get it, it will be
Agri-Supply.
Look on their web site and get the number for the Garner, NC or Greenville,
NC. store.
Garner is the original and home office,  Greenville was the second store and
has been
there for at least 30 years.  I think longer.

They show the different models on their web page is you search for "disc
blades".  You didn't
give enough detail about the axle shape for me to be able to search for you.
Even if it's not on
their web site they might be able to help.  They are very busy this time of
year, particularly on
rainy days so be patient.

Charlie