[AT] Over-running clutch for Ford 3600

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Mon May 30 13:39:17 PDT 2016

On 5/30/2016 1:36 PM, Dean Vinson wrote:
> Thanks, gentlemen.  Sounds like another case of me over-thinking something!
> I've got a little chain-sawing to do now but if I get done in time I'll
> switch the brush hog over to the 3600 today and give it a try.
I wish it would quite raining here.  I need to get a couple of trees
down for next years firewood but is is too muddy to get the tractor back
into where I want to cut.  I may have to just go up the hill and cut
something.  The rain is making the grass grow like crazy so I need to
hook up the vacuum.  The problem is that the zero turn mower has very
little traction on the wet dirt under the grass so the vacuum pulls the
mower rather than the other way around.  The rain is also making the
seeps run where I want to brush hog and is filling the creek that I need
to drive through to get to the island field.

--
Don Bowen  --  AD0NB mobile