[AT] Memorial Day

pga2 at BasicISP.net pga2 at BasicISP.net
Sun May 29 12:24:20 PDT 2016

Here, here and amen, Gil! Sure do miss those guys and thanks again, Spencer.

Phil in TX

--- vschwartz1 at comcast.net wrote:

From: vschwartz1 at comcast.net
To: Antique <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: [AT] Memorial Day
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 12:24:39 +0000 (UTC)

Here's to the Cecil's, the George's, the Neil's and to the rest of us who will follow in their footsteps. I raise my glass in their memories.
With many Thank You's to that guy from Forsythe county and his little Massey-Harris Pony who made it all happen.
Many, many friends from around the globe.
At this point I think we should all thank our wives for putting up with us. Seldom questioning why we do this.
Gil