[AT] Anybody?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 21:23:49 PDT 2016

Ralph,
I've just finished my Saturday breakfast.
Woke up a bit to early this morning at 4 am now it's 06:20.
Well it might be good because I have a few preparations to do before a
friend and her friend gets here for some shooting.
I liked the picture of the truck but didn't come around to comment then.

Med vänlig hälsning

Mattias Kessén

www.rodjagard.n.nu

Sent from my not so smart phone.