[AT] Anybody?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri May 27 21:47:48 PDT 2016

On 5/27/2016 9:49 PM, Dean Vinson wrote:
  That was a nice photo of your truck. Interesting anecdote: I just now
Googled "IH R160" to find out more about them, and at the very top of
the search results page was this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSN4Q9-EMKk Dean Vinson Saint Paris, Ohio

Dean, interesting that my video of the gravel truck should make the top
of the search list. I have several videos of the truck at work. I
actually like this one better as it shows the loading process using the
Massey Super 90 and front end loader. Its slow but sure beats the way we
used to do it, with a shovel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRamjdv5OsM