[AT] More antique tractor and hay stuff

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri May 27 18:45:05 PDT 2016

Glad the baler worked well!

We put up a little over 200 this week with my Super 66 baler. Cut it
with the sickle mower,  ran the tedder  4 times and then baled it. We
actually baled 48 hours after mowing. We run the tedder the same day we
cut it and then twice the next day--this batch got it 3 times the next
day. I really wish I had a hay conditioner. I missed an old school
crimper for $100 the other week, don't know how I missed that ad!

Doubt you'll cut any next week given the tropical storm headed our way.

John Hall