[AT] More antique tractor and hay stuff

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri May 27 17:37:19 PDT 2016

After the rain I tedded and knocked the moisture off. The hay test the agricultural extension service will tell, but I think we dodged a bullet and the hay will turn out.

It has been hard drying because it was so thick.  I tedded again this morning.   I was still turning over limp green material.   But today was a perfect drying day and will be able to bale tomorrow.   I raked that upper field, then baked. The baler is new to me and I wanted to put it through its paces before I did the larger, much more thick lower field.  The baler did terrific. It didn't miss a single bale and it is packing them tight and right.   Here are some pics.   The alpacas aren't sure of the rig!