[AT] Field bindweed or morning glory

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri May 27 15:26:09 PDT 2016

Grant:
When I was on a Saskatchewan farm many years go they had a Rod weeder.
It was a wide sweep plow that had a turning  horizontal rod driven by
the wheels across the back that would cause the weeds to roll out on top
of the plowed ground.  I have a couple of JD chisel plows that need new
wheel bearings.   One has sweeps and the other has points.  They might
work.  The weeds would end up on top of the ground and dry up.

Cecil in OKla