[AT] list question

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri May 27 08:22:17 PDT 2016

On 5/14/2016 4:06 PM, Greg Hass wrote:
> Has anyone heard from Ralph  lately? Have not seen anything on the list
> from him in an awful long time. I always looked forward to seeing his
> videos and hearing about farm life in Canada. Hoping everything is fine
> with him.
>              Greg Hass

Hi Greg and all others who inquired as to my whereabouts.
As you see I am only about two weeks behind on reading emails. It has
been a long month of long days here.
Having to harvest a field of flax and then plant the rest of the farm
added a little extra work load for me
and I was fortunate to finish up on the 24th, picking rocks in the rain.
Now that rain has shut down field work I am trying to catch up on house
and yard things. Would you believe
I have not done the first cutting on my yard/lawn yet? The old JD 111 is
going to have it's work cut out for it
and sharpening the blades is one of the things on my "to do list" today.
Assuming the grass actually dries
enough to cut between rains.
Too muddy to take the Merc out for a spin but I'm looking forward to
doing that as it has been over a month
since I've heard the magic sound of the old flathead v8.
The vintage Super 90 Massey is still on the job but needing work too as
it sprung a fuel leak in one of the return
lines. Anybody that is familiar with Massey Perkins diesels knows how
awkward it is to work on that part of it.
Still more catching up to do on mail but the sun is shining and I'm off
to work.

Ralph in Sask.