[AT] Proof God does not love haymakers

tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 26 09:18:28 PDT 2016

I remember one news forecast on Ch11 Houston.  This was in the 80's

The forecaster actually was saying there was a 0% chance of rain for the day.

Someone came on camera tapped him on the shoulder and whispered in his ear.  It was pouring down rain at the radio station.  It seems he forgot to look out the window before the News started.  :0}
The forecasts have not improved much since then.  It just means they can guess about the weather further out in the future.