[AT] Looking old and rough but working

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Wed May 25 23:45:14 PDT 2016

    I too am amazed at the reliability of the Haybines. My 479 is also
losing some of the rubber from the rubber rolls. Seems to be a matter of
timing of the drive chain. Has worked well, though noisy. Local combine
salvage yard has a NOS set, but haven't gotten the nerve to ask price or
tackle the job to replace them. Plan to cut hay right after Memorial day if
weather window looks promising.

                Gene